top of page


Regardless of who or what caused your injury, we are here to fight for your.  Whether you have an injury stemming from a car accident, medical malpractice, defective product, dog bite, on-the-job injury or a domestic issue causing hospitalization, we are the Attorneys you need.


You have the right to be compensated for:

  • loss of income

  • loss of physical ability

  • loss of consortium (with spouse or children)

  • past & future wages

  • medical expenses incurred, but for the accident and more depending on your peculiar situation.

  • Any other reasonable expense or damage caused by the defendant.


If you by an employee of an agency or hurt on the job as a agency employee, the Federal Tort Claims Act allows you to bring an action against the employor and/or the agecy responsible to pay for the damages you sustained.


§ 801.1 Claims filed under the Federal Tort Claims Act.

"If an agency employee is acting within the scope of his or her employment and causes injury to a member of the public, any claim for money damages for personal injury, death, damage to property, or loss of property caused by the employee's negligent or wrongful act or omission is a claim against the United States and must first be presented by the injured party to the appropriate federal agency for administrative action under the Federal Tort Claims Act."


Schedule your consultation today to discuss how we can help you put your life back together.

bottom of page