The Ins & Outs of Contractual Provisions is designed for the DIY Business Owner. Often, business owners present to a lawyer's office after the damage has been done because of bad contract deals or no contracts at all.
In this Live Course, you'll learn the following:
1. The Difference between an oral and written contract and why written is the best.
2. What each contract provision means why they are important.
3. The importance of language in contracts and how it can hit your bottom line if you're not careful.
4. How to use contracts for protection.
What you will receive:
1. Recordings of each class.
2. A workbook to help you take notes along the way.
3. One free conference with Attorney DeBarros to discuss your particular contractual issues.
The Ins & Outs of Contractual Provisions
All sales are final once class begins. There will be no refunds at that point.